I won’t even ask if you’ve ever been so frustrated with your cable company, cell phone provider or credit card company you want to scream. Or swear. Or worse. I know you have.
You try calling, but they either don’t list a phone number or don’t pick up, or you try email but they don’t respond, or you hop on Chat but you write back and forth for what feels like forever and you’re no better off in the end.
Worst for me is when I ask them to let me share my screen so they can quickly and easily see where I’m stuck and they say they “can’t.” Uh -huh. In other words, they “won’t.” As in, they won’t spend a little more to make sure I’m a happy, loyal customer. Problems are solved so much faster when a customer service rep can see what you’re doing that they’d likely SAVE money by implementing it and need fewer reps, so they would benefit as much as me.
If only more companies were like Emergency Reporting! I am proud to say our customer service staff is:
- U.S.-based in beautiful Bellingham, Washington (I mention “beautiful” because these people are happier than most due to their lush surroundings)
- In love with screen sharing: they know they can solve many problems twice as fast using it, so WANT you to share with them
- Located in the same physical space as the developers, who can provide answers to more complex technical questions
- Available to you between 6:30 a.m. PT & 5:30 PM PT, more than any other records management services provider, and our live back-up service is available 24/7/365
- Motivated to help you: our staff is constantly giving ideas on ways to make your experience with us even better
To contact Emergency Reporting customer service, visit https://emergencyreporting.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or call us toll free at 844-253-9337.
Chris Miller, Director of Marketing