The Federal Package
More than 167 Department of Defense (DoD) agencies have trusted global leader Emergency Reporting since 2005 for its powerful, secure, easy-to-use records management solution. Our Federal Package offers a number of advantages for DoD agencies. Our GSA contract number – GSA GS-35F-0377S, pages 118-122 – is under E-9 Corporation, ER’s designated Federal Government reseller.
ER Meets DoD Cybersecurity Requirements with FedRAMP and Microsoft Azure Government
DoD agencies are required to maintain compliance with stringent DoD cybersecurity guidelines. ER is the only FedRAMP In Process Fire and EMS RMS application vendor and will soon meet all Federal cybersecurity requirements. Meanwhile Emergency Reporting’s hosting service, Microsoft Azure Government, is already FedRAMP-compliant.
Why FedRAMP is Important to Your Data Security
The required U.S. Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) was put in place to help provide a standard way to assess, monitor and authorize cloud-based products and services to meet the elite security standards upheld by federal agencies.
The highly reputable and secure Microsoft Azure Government platform and Emergency Reporting both provide physically isolated datacenters and protected networks. They are separate from general networks and are maintained to prevent unwanted communications and block unauthorized users, making them inherently safer.
Additionally, ER will be required to pass an independent re-assessment every year and have demonstrated compliance with security control standards set by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53 Revision 4.
Our Federal Package Includes:
- NFPA 1710 and 1720, and NFPA 1500 – includes Organization, Wellness/Behavior, and Summary – from Safety Analytics Module
- No software or updates needed for certification: a big cost savings.
- Plus-one aircraft incident codes.
- Unlimited users, with individual welcome page, per agency.
- All IT functions (backups, upgrades, etc.) performed by Emergency Reporting.
- 100% web-based system; does not require any plug-ins or other software to be installed on local hardware. Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Local departments can tailor how much data to share with their own headquarters and other DoD fire departments.
Optional Add-on Products:
- Our VISION Risk Assessment module helps departments meet mandated DoD accreditation requirements and includes Google Maps integration.
- CAC Card enablement for added security.
- NFPA 1500 remaining categories.
- ER Ultra Secure Cloud, hosted in the Microsoft Azure Government Cloud.