The Google Maps Integration (Add-On)
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when you’re managing a large coverage area, a map can be worth hundreds of man-hours. Google Maps Integration lets you understand your district or coverage area in new and powerful ways. Millions of people use Google Maps every day to get from point A to B. Use that same power to manage your station with Google Maps Integration by Emergency Reporting.
Here’s a few key features of this add-on that make it indispensable for a station of any size:
- Map incidents, hydrants and occupancies by type.
- Use advanced filtering to pinpoint incidents categorically.
- Color-coded hydrants by GPM volume per NFPA 291.
- Color-coded occupancies by Hazard Score (with VISION packages only).
- View locations using high-res satellite imagery from Google Maps.