Virtual Thursday Webinar: Free System Training
Expand your knowledge and skills with our free live and on-demand webinars, featuring a variety of special guests and topics.
Virtual Thursday is a bi-weekly webinar, which focuses on a specific topic, hosted by Emergency Reporting that occurs on the first and third Thursday of each month. Join us online for valuable system training with an Emergency Reporting trainer and updates on new product features. The best part? It’s absolutely free.
Look for ER in-system announcements to sign up for the next Virtual Thursday.
Here’s our most viewed Webinar:
Didn’t make a session that you wanted to attend? Want someone else from your station to watch a certain webinar? Visit our Webinar Archives on the Emergency Reporting Knowledge Base.
Check out some of our most popular topics:
- NFIRS Reporting the Right Way
- Water Supply, ISO, and You
- How ERS Can Help You During an ISO Audit
- Introduction to CAD
- ERS Power User Best Practices
- Documenting Fire Investigations
- Top 20 Reports, Daybook, and Administration Module
- What is NFPA 1500 And Why Should You Care?
- NFIRS Coding Best Practices
- Getting The Most Out Of The Maintenance Module
Have an idea of a topic you’d like to see us train on? We’re all ears. Drop us a line at email@example.com with your webinar topic suggestion.